Quick Advice On How To Write Opposing Viewpoint Research Paper
While writing your opposing viewpoint research paper, you should not be biased as this will weaken your position in supporting your opinions and also your paper. You should avoid the trap. The following tips will help you write with ease.
- Use objective language. While writing, your message should be fair and credible so as to give room for conclusions. For an opposing paper, you should not use subjective language as this will decrease the objectivity and credibility of your choice of words. Further, do not include negative words or language directing it to specific group of people.
- Evaluate your sources. For your paper to stand out and for you to be in a position to convey your message clearly, make sure that you have reliable and credible sources for your paper. Make sure that you have evaluated your sources so as to maintain your objective writing. You can rely on scholarly journals or even publications in order to avoid bias.
- Express your opinions clearly. Familiarize yourself with various pieces of information for you to be in a position to argue out your points strongly and with enough evidence. When you keep your writing bias free, readers are in a position to draw fair conclusions since you provided clear evidence and enough supporting argument.
- Proper balancing of your position and opposing views. The paper should be well balanced from opposing and supporting sides or the argument of the topic provided. Make sure that your arguments especially the opposing ones are well stated and explain them thoroughly as you write them down. Moreover, make sure you have included reliable evidence plus details supporting your work and the thesis statements you provide in every opinion.
- Use proper nouns. Since opposing writing is based on one side over another and it is always based on your thoughts, always avoid using the first person and second person pronouns. Instead, use the third person pronoun. Further, you should not use personal comments like ‘I think’ or ‘in my opinion’ since they indicate that you are favoring one side rather than being neutral with logical arguments accompanied by strong supporting evidence. Moreover, you should make it clear that the information without citation is your own despite the paper being yours.
These tips will make your opposing viewpoint research paper stand out whenever you consider them. You can also seek professional assistance from writing service.